AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who's the happiest farmer in your aera?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 12/18/2012 02:51 (#2759183 - in reply to #2758841)
Subject: Re: Who's the happiest farmer in your aera?

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I have to say I keep coming back to read this thread too... Inspirational and uplifting to know there are farmers who are happy with their lives and situations... We have a local discussion board in Wi that is so full of negative people it's pathetic... I can't for the life of me figure out what makes some people tick... It's called "Free Speech Wisconsin" and free speech it is... Mostly political and just about all threads that start turn into a fight with the same people having to use the "f" word and show their true colors by demeaning others continually......
I like the colors I see on this board as much brighter and respectable... If you ever get a chance and want to see how miserable people really are just check it out.. (I wouldn't advise it though) Discussion boards can be addictive and I'm glad I found this one as like most others the winters can get long and lonely at times so when bored a person ends up surfing and of course ends up checking it out from time to time just to be able to appreciate how happy people can be in life and how lucky we are..... Again, it's enjoyable to read many of the threads here and people are so willing to help out with advice in the different forums....
It's a great day to be a farmer, heck it's a great life to be a farmer~! :)
Blessings to all.....
Steve
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)