AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who's the happiest farmer in your aera?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

semosandfarmer
Posted 12/17/2012 20:10 (#2758517 - in reply to #2756403)
Subject: Re: Who's the happiest farmer in your aera?

East Prairie, MO
I'm at a happy time in my life, which is really tough to say after such a horrible year. Sure, the money situation isn't the best and I've got a lot of debt but I keep plugging along and see no reason to stop pushing. I'm one of the smaller guys acreage-wise around here I'd say, happy with it but want to make what I have that much better instead of trying to farm the whole country. The most powerful thing in my life is my home life, I want to freeze time so badly and resist the urge to wish time away although I always look forward to the next crop. I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 year old, both girls, and I want them to stay this age so bad it hurts! The little one is just so cute I can't explain it and keeps us all in stitches laughing all the time, the 8 year old is interested in gymnastics and spends most of her time standing on her head I think and loves animals to the point I figure she will grow up to be a vet lol! I've got a wife I don't deserve, so Beautiful and made the 2 prettiest kids I've ever seen, I swear she treats me too good, stereotypical in the way she has supper ready and nearly always caters to what I'm doing and understands the passion I have for the life I'm living. I'm glad this came up and encouraged us to think of the good in life, we've been hugging our kids a little tighter the last few days with recent events and it's nice to just tune out the crud for a minute....Merry Christmas to all!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)