AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been with holding
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 10/7/2011 22:22 (#1994777 - in reply to #1994679)
Subject: Re: I have been with holding

Up above, you wrote this:

"Apple tech also suggested up grading to iphone5; ha! like that's going to happen, not. "

*I* understood this as you saying that tech support suggested upgrading to a new iPhone (and a model designation that does not even exist) to cure the so-called problems you are having - thus "taking the easy way out" - in other words, you buy a new phone so I don't have to figure out how to fix your old one.

If this is not what you meant, YOU need to work on how you word your posts. Maybe it's just me, but many of your posts are cryptic and poorly worded. If we were in the same room communicating, your points may be easier to figure out - but your posts certainly are not - to me. Now, if once they got your issue resolved and before ending the session, the support person reminded you that a new iPhone was soon to be on the market if you were interested in upgrading, that is just good business and salesmanship.

You obviously dislike the iPhone. Once your contract is up, I highly recommend that you give Android a try. If you are even close to "normal", you will soon wish you had your iPhone back. But you may be what I refer to as a "one percenter" who seems to somehow enjoy a miscombobulated mess - and live happily ever after! :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)