AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been with holding
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bwire
Posted 10/5/2011 15:40 (#1991876 - in reply to #1991824)
Subject: Re: I have been with holding

Rock County, MN

Why don't you elaborate as to what the problem was so others might learn something from it?

Yes I wanted to get on with stuff after two hours with Apple support to rectify their system issues. Yep it wasn't an password entering mistake it was a glitch within the Apple sever's system which had my acct in a loop of sorts and causing the issue.

So I have $600 iphone that I need a $70 support package to avoid charges for correcting Apple system issues. It has cost me apx 20 hours over the past weeks to irradicate this Apple issue.

On another note: what's the deal here?

I have an Apple ID and it get's squirrely so I need to reset the acct incryption and create another acct; then the apps installed when using the initial acct encryption can not be accessed because they are associated with the initial squirrely acct. ?? You have to up-date that seperately with itunes what a load of crap.

Let's make sure we understand that creating an APPLE acct enables you to use the Apple acct encryption (ID/password) to log-in to itunes but if you update or reset the Apple acct encryption it does not automatically change the acct association to previously downloaded apps from itunes.

Be careful you may lose apps with in itunes because of their awkward association within their own i system.

As I stated but more clearly I haven't been able to see eye to i; pun intended, with Apple and though I do maintain MAC's I don't use them much.

Not being familar with the plethora of Apple idioms i-this an i-that, using iphones is not simple and I would rather pay less for a simple machine and have issues than $600 and have non-configurable stone walls.

got to go

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)