AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever been harassed by city worker/s while visiting cemetery?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 10/20/2018 17:58 (#7056683 - in reply to #7056475)
Subject: RE: Ever been harassed by city worker/s while visiting cemetery?

I have a customer who commercially mows cemeteries on a contract basis, you would never know it, but a lot of drug transactions occur during the day in cemeteries here. If any employees of the grounds see anything suspicious they are required to follow people to make sure that is not occurring. Most people ask the employees what they are doing and they know it is nothing to worry about, however they become very leery when someone makes attempts to avoid them. Not saying that was what happened here but something to think about. My customer has found drug related items, a few firearms, and since a lot of the cemeteries here are in woods, he has even come across people leaving in tents in the woods around the cemeteries. The cops here try to patrol but that is difficult since most cemeteries are on the outskirts away from towns. I asked him one time what goes on at night if all this is going on in the day time. He told me while he hasn't ever been in one at night, he has heard some real sick stories. Makes me glad I am going to be incinerated when I kick the can.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)