AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

clay all over, badger , dko
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

neukm
Posted 7/7/2018 15:46 (#6855652 - in reply to #6855453)
Subject: RE: clay all over, badger , dko

EC IL
Clay SEIA - 7/7/2018 11:28

Someday when soybeans rally back to $11 or even $12, I just expect those who have been most vocal to blame Trump for the decline to be back here assigning him credit for the rally. That would be fair right???

Okay; Clay, you're certain the decline is because of a huge crop coming on, so I have a business proposition for you. I will sell you my crop at 10.40 CME less local harvest basis -.35 times my TA APH (I'm not exactly sure what it is, around 60 I believe, but we've exceeded it by approx 10 BPA the past 4 years-close to 500 acres) I will deliver my entire crop into an escrow account at the local co-op, with 100% title of the crop to transfer into your name once a couple conditions have been met. #1. Payment in full to be released to me on Jan 1st or 2nd 2019. #2. If the Chinese tariff is lifted by Jan 1st, you confiscate to me anything over 10.40 CME, if it remains, you keep anything over 10.40 CME. (you opined above that it's going to 11 or 12 with the tariffs, so this is a no brainer) You keep anything above my TA APH irregardless. From your stated position, you stand to gain 70-80,000 with very little risk.

edit: have a neighbor wanting to add a couple hundred acres

Edited by neukm 7/7/2018 16:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)