AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

church in transition
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 6/2/2018 08:47 (#6790978 - in reply to #6790821)
Subject: RE: church in transition

s nd
As I heard once a couple years ago in the argument that it is in nature, when the female returns, the male goes back to her and does not stay with the male he was bonking. I'm not real sure about being born that way. An example; I have the urge to have sex with every one of my buddies wife but I choose not to. I can suppress that urge with little or some or even much discipline. Are we so weak that we have to act on every urge we have in life? And here's a story from about three years ago listening to our local talk radio show in fargo nd. Lady calls in and says she is now living the same sex lifestyle with her four kids by her ex-husband. She states that she hopes her youngest son doesn't have to go through what her oldest son had gone through being gay. She states three out of the four are gay now. Can anyone honestly believe those three out of four were born that way? I think most of our choices in life are met with self discipline factors. But we all have our strong and weak spots, I guess. I can regulate alcohol, but can't seem to regulate sugar, etc.
As far as the church losing it's luster, I have followed the catholics' suggestions for their religion and not once has it killed me to adhere to them. Non catholics just hate us because they cannot just go to communion when they attend our mass. Well, I can't receive communion if I am not in a state of grace and have gone to confession, why would you think it is okay for you do go without the same? The "hoops" just have not deterred me from attending. There are days, though! If you think every decision in life is yours to make and ignore the past or others' decisions, you are going to run in to things that just disappear because you thought your decision was the right one. Sometimes it may be right, but sometimes it might not be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)