AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So many one parent families
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AHS_TX
Posted 5/27/2018 22:01 (#6781910 - in reply to #6781792)
Subject: RE: So many one parent families

OntarioCanuck - 5/27/2018 21:11

Let this slip this morning when I read it but as I worked away today this 'war on christianity ' comment kept kicking around in my mind and I just wonder why anyone would say such a thing?
Is it just a belief since fewer people claim a belief in any of the christian gods?
Or is there some situation that shows what this 'war' is and how or where it is happening?

No, Christianity has fallen in the west. Mainstream Christianity is 100% corrupted, Christianity is not at all relevant in the media or pop culture, and legal entities (like the Jewish run ACLU) persecute municipalities who put up manger scenes around Christmas. School children are taught to turn against religion, and its now called "Winter vacation". Openly Christian businesses are persecuted for refusing to serve homosexuals and it happens with media backing and vast public support. And that's just the beginning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcd8Hxc8UI4

That's okay, tho. These people don't realize that the Church spreads most fervently under persecution. This is nothing, the early Church, the Church of the Martyrs grew faster than any religious organization before or since, and Christianity in China and the east is flourishing, especially in areas without "government" approval. At its current rate, there will be more Christians in China than people in North America one day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)