AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logical question for Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/20/2017 11:34 (#5851704 - in reply to #5851538)
Subject: RE: Pitchfork Chart

Buxton ND
Nope Tiler,,,,, I've been THE BEAR since my first post in NAT Novish 2012.
Been the MEGA BEAR in corn since August 12th 2012, I started bear within 3 minutes I did know know I was right yet tho I was a very happy camper and half in the bag celebrating by the time the markets closed. Ag Web guys will remember this :o)

Within 3 minutes of the 11am USDA report ZCZ12 made mega major super duper KR = key reversal lower. I remember that like it was yesterday, too bad by I did not know how to save the charts back then. There was some very specific "goodies" that day and the days to comes that said ITS OVER.......... That day is burnt in my Norwegian memory banks. IMO that day changed the corn market for a few decades.

For Don,

I have not said much just what me wheat party is based on, yaa there's some fundy reason's tho that's only part reason why. There are 4 what I call fairly big names in the market biz joined the party, 2 of which where on TV last weekend call them T and T :o) I started this wheat party @ harvest, pretty odd do time to be bullish. #thewheatparty seems does seem to have gotten busted just the last 2 days. WW ya its kinda dry tho WW truly does have 9 lives. Green er up/freeze er down hard = last years yields = LAST YEAR first year IDK.

Beans I have many reasons, tho been pretty quiet point blank why. Some of which we do not here about in main stream farm media. When we dont hear about something I go digging, I actually quit digging because the more I dug the more pissed off I got. I do not get pissed off to often. Pissed off solely comes out of Brazil............. Right now as I see it any rally in beans I will aggressive sell until there is a PROVEN drought in the USA. Up front and honest with the bean seed I have ordered I'm probably 300% sold 100% sold in soybeans and 40ish % sold in navy beans. Tank will remind me I'm not suppose to do this tho its worked well the last many years, even last year. I know I'm very different doing this. I LOVE being different then the most.

Today crude's ho hum doing nothing, dido the dollar. I may just get bearish crude soon. My bucket list order is that old V-8 Cumming engine of years back PLUS 5 basis March. There was a very common name for these motors. Believe is was in the older 145 Versatile's, shhhhhhhh, as I just told the farmers what my sell order is. Trade be like scratchin their head :o)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)