AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Japan goes negative interest.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 1/30/2016 12:53 (#5074916 - in reply to #5074258)
Subject: RE: Japan goes negative interest.

I still believe that all of this "talk" of doing away with physical cash and  continuing to ratchet lower the amounts that can be withdrawn without reporting coupled with continuance of allowing asset confiscation if carrying larger amounts of cash is all simply a prelude to finally bringing negative interest rates here.

Outlaw or severely limit physical cash to lock everyone into the system with no chance of escape, then slowly bleed them dry with negative interest rates then impose transaction taxes on everything and finally pension /401k confiscations as the final act.

All to try and prevent those who made bad bets from eating the losses they so richly deserve to eat.

Just my opinion but things are about to get really interesting as the realities of math and physics become more and more apparent and are proven to be laws not merely suggestions.

To quote Star Wars "so this is how does liberty dies.... with thunderous applause" 

And remember the rest of that scene:

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the republic will be reorganized into the first galactic empire......... for a safe and secure society.

Note disclaimer on my posts

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)