AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been with holding
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 10/5/2011 18:13 (#1991957 - in reply to #1991840)
Subject: Re: I have been with holding

You know, I've tried to come up with a way to describe that myself in the past and came to the conclusion that it isn't anything specific that I can put my finger on. I think it is something about the layout of the program and how you interact with it. I still remember the first time I installed iTunes on our Dell. I fired it up an almost immediately took a dislike to it. I continued to use it since I had iPods and became somewhat more comfortable with it, but didn't ever really "like" it until I switch to Mac and became comfortable with their ways of doing things. It would be similar to putting a Gleaner cab interior in a JD combine cab - JD users would just not find things in the "right" place, so to speak.

There is very little difference between the Mac and Win versions. The drop down menus contain a lot of the more advanced features in iTunes that MOST users will not typically use. I don't feel the layout of the menus are complicated, just the options available there. I just went through them and none of the options are nested more than 1 layer deep in any selection.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)