AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 6500 sprayer section valves
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 5/28/2015 20:03 (#4596302)
Subject: JD 6500 sprayer section valves

Morris, IL
Does anyone know anything about adding another section valve to JD 6500 SP sprayer? Currently it has 3x 20' sections, we plant with 30' planter, i'd like to get it down to 15' by adding one more electric valve so acres and such line up more with planter. I would like to be able to shift over 15' so i'm running in planter tracks rather then guess row. At the same time i'd like to plumb it for 15" centers from the current 20". In this sprayer an agtalker from Nebraska and agexpress helped me get it setup with agleader auto section control so not sure how that affects this. I just unplug factory cable from the Raven controler and plug it into agleader direct liquid module and works like a charm, really a nice setup.

I am thinking dropping another valve in place and just plugging it in is not an option but i could be wrong? Other wise i wonder if i could just tie another valve into system before i hook up to the 6500 harness. This way when agleader is hooked up i can have 3 factory boom switches and as many more as i want (to a point) plugged directly into agleader. If i want to sell or run without Integra only the 3x factory would work but i'm fine with that. Does this sound like it would work.

Another thing while we are on this topic, i'd like to tie 2x fence row nozzles into the system on each end. Thinking something like this https://www.dultmeier.com/products/search/9421 or https://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.689.2204.5826/12056 These would be just tied into that outside sprayer section. This would just be for ground around field to get it little it hot to get nice sharp line. Currently i'm just doing this by turning triple nozzle body but that is getting kind of old. I'm guess i would have to go back to the DC module for this as well.

Thanks for any ideas on this.

(IMG_0077.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0077.jpg (256KB - 187 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)