AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank you John Burns, CFDR, Old McDonald,Boone & Crockett and everyone else
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 2/25/2015 10:47 (#4412984)
Subject: Thank you John Burns, CFDR, Old McDonald,Boone & Crockett and everyone else

As mentioned by CFDR below yes spring is coming soon and lots of work will follow and much less time will be spent in here.

So I just wanted to say this now while I am thinking about it and say a big thank you to John Burns, CFDR, Old McDonald,Boone & Crockett and everyone else participating here for the wonderful economics and financial discussion this winter. I think we all have our own views and arguments that we support but the main thing is we can hash things out and present differing views on this without resorting to name calling. Yes some points we may disagree on (maybe even forcefully)  but over all there seems to be general consensus that trouble may lie ahead.

I enjoy these winter time discussions a great deal and I think these economic and financial posts rank among some of the best in discourse and presentation. This makes 3 years that we have had these sorts of winter discussions and while I know they have helped me a great deal to expand my understandings of these complex topics I hope others have learned some things as well.

Again just wanted to make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate all your input before we get busy.

Don't mean to leave anyone out so again this thank you applies to everyone contributing to these discussions and in Market Talk too.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)