AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 1/26/2015 22:50 (#4341175)
Subject: Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals

Missouri
Short version: Could someone point me towards a webpage where I can download a PDF manual for a CaseIH Pro 700 display?

Long version: I recently attended the annual Kinze Service Training. They had what I have come to consider an outstanding idea. Up until last year, at the class, we were always furnished the Service Book for that year. 2014 was a 3300 page book. (I had a little humorous fun with the size of that thing, and rather enjoyed calling it fun names, like "The Hammer of Knowledge", etc. I really should post a pic). This year, we were furnished Kindle Fires with the entire set of manuals in PDF format, with multiple gigabytes of free space. I was a skeptic at first, but this has been an amazing tool. I have been adding all sorts of manuals and other reference materials I want to have with me when we go to the field this spring.

Something that I have found to be an invaluable resource with ISOBUS planters (which means we are now working with OEM's displays) has been the OEM display manual. Prior to the Kindle Fire, I had a printed Greenstar 2630 manual in a 3 ring binder in my truck, but now I have room for it all. I have found most of what I'm looking for easily, but for the Pro 700. I will also share the ones I have found:

Agleader www.agleader.com
John Deere www.stellarsupport.com
Raven www.ravenhelp.com
Case ???
New Holland (to be honest, I haven't looked for this one yet. My understanding is their display is the same as a Pro700 anyway)

When I can find manuals for the Pro700/Intelliview, I will have the manuals to every possible display I will encounter. They're all so very different, I just don't know any other way to keep up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)