AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 1/27/2015 16:48 (#4342652 - in reply to #4341799)
Subject: RE: Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals

Missouri
torn - 1/27/2015 07:41
New Holland does have manuals available for download through the MyNewHolland.com website. You have to create an account, but then you have access to PDFs of the operators manuals. Most are identical to the AFS manuals except for branding. If you're looking for a manual that is specific to Case IH, though (like the 1200 series planters), you won't be able to get it from the New Holland site, for obvious reasons.

I've set up a login to mynewholland.com, but I haven't found the manuals yet. I think it wants me to add "my products" to the list and I presume it would then lead to manuals for those products, but I can't add an Intelliview display without the serial number from the display, which I don't have, for obvious reasons. I'll keep poking about the site, it's entirely probably I'm just not looking in the right place.

EDIT (addendum):

I'm pretty sure I have to register a display (requiring a serial #) to access manuals. Right above the register button it says:
Do you own this device? Register it and get premium materials such as operator manuals and quick reference guides, access your unlock codes and buy new unlock codes from the Parts Store.

Edited by KMech 1/27/2015 16:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)