AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 1/27/2015 08:41 (#4341799 - in reply to #4341516)
Subject: RE: Sources for PDF Manuals for Precision Ag Products... looking for Pro700 manuals

roaming
KMech - 1/27/2015 06:08

I doubt it. From the sound if it, that sort of thing likely requires some sort of dealer credentials, which I do not have.

I do not work for a Case dealer. I work for a Kinze dealer, but in the interest of providing the best possible support for ISOBUS planters running on OEM's proprietary displays, I'm trying to at least have a copy of the manual for each display.

If anyone having such credentials can access such manuals in PDF format, and would be willing to help me out, my email is listed on my NAT profile.

The AFS Academy (or PLM Academy) is a customer training site and does not require dealer credentials. You can get a username and password from any Case IH or New Holland dealer. There may be a charge, depending on the dealer. You will not find manuals on the Academy sites, but you will find training videos and tutorials.

DG N. AL is correct - at the current time, Case IH does not make AFS operators manuals available for free download. You can purchase them from your dealer or online.

New Holland does have manuals available for download through the MyNewHolland.com website. You have to create an account, but then you have access to PDFs of the operators manuals. Most are identical to the AFS manuals except for branding. If you're looking for a manual that is specific to Case IH, though (like the 1200 series planters), you won't be able to get it from the New Holland site, for obvious reasons.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)