AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 1/25/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/25/2015 08:35 (#4336347)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 1/25/15*****

Good Sunday morning. Another week rolls around and hoping that you all are still with me. There are a few that said they were in that have not posted yet. Please don't give up, it isn't easy. But it can be done. If you just couldn't do it the first couple weeks, start today. You will feel better. I went from struggling to walk one mile to being able to walk 4 miles a day, plus some biking.

Not sure if guys that have more pounds to lose struggle for the pounds to drop off even if they have been good. But it can happen and that is when frustration hits. You just have to put that week behind you and keep trying and maybe reevaluate what you are eating.

The reason I mentioned frustration is that I was really good this week and only lost .8 pounds. I was hoping for more. But my total is going up to 12.8 pounds now.
Dave didn't do as well. He finally got that huge double dip ice cream cone at the big tent event yesterday. I thought I would have just a few licks of his and here he came out with two flavored I didn't like. So it was better for me but he gained .6 pounds, bring his total back down to 2 pounds lost.

I hope you all had great weeks. I am going out riding in the desert today, so won't be able to check back with you all until later today. Please keep posting as you guys are helping me so much.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)