AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need some words of encouragement, this has not been one of my better weeks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bshannon
Posted 7/26/2014 19:15 (#3987300)
Subject: I need some words of encouragement, this has not been one of my better weeks

I shouldn't be complaining, finally got all the first crop hay, good supply with nice second cutting coming. I have crop insurance, so that will help a lot with all the prevented planting.... but all the little stuff has worn me down the last month. I lent out a piece of equipment, it comes back not greased, backed into the shed, and new shop wall steel smashed in where they back into it. Of course no one tells me till I see it myself. Did get they guy's insurance to pay up. Next door neighbor asks if I (my hired man) will bale his field. He goes over last Saturday and finds what was cut was little pastures with lots of sharp turns and avoiding old machinery. When he makes a turn in the yard, the guy flips out, hired man gritted his teeth but finished. Neighbor never calls me or stops over, just hires another guy to bale the main field where it was lot better going...Apparently it's fine with him that I pay my employee, use my fuel and machinery and then screw me over. Right about now I'd like to a big gate, lock everyone out and disconnect the phone. I know that I'm kind of easy to take advantage of, I'm willing to go the extra mile and help someone out, but why does it always come back to bite me?
Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to get some of this stuff off my chest........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)