AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need some words of encouragement, this has not been one of my better weeks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jumpinfarmer
Posted 7/26/2014 21:54 (#3987540 - in reply to #3987300)
Subject: RE: I need some words of encouragement, this has not been one of my better weeks

western NY
don't let it get you down too much, your not the only one who gets walked on. I have a neighbor that I work with a lot they bale some of our straw and I do all there combining and they rent my grandmothers farm which they have worked since my grandpa quit in 1968. our to families have lived next to each other for 80 years and we are all very good friends. Last fall they ordered there seed corn from a differant dealer they had never met because he could sell to them for just $3.50 a bag less than me, and I was selling to them at cost being happy to just have the extra vollume for my dealership.

Another neighbor who we have also lived next to for over 100 years and work with all the time hardly ever gets any seed from me, but is always borrowing something and then saying they are too poor to be able to buy whatever they are borrowing.

Don't get me wrong I don't hold any hard feelings just shug it off as to that is how it is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)