AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

box beef up-wow are beef demand-and checkoff dollars at work
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MeadowlandsBeef
Posted 5/21/2021 09:31 (#9016905 - in reply to #9016684)
Subject: RE: box beef up-wow are beef demand-and checkoff dollars at work

Northern Minnesota

Baby Robin - 5/21/2021 07:47 Gary - I say this with the utmost respect for you and your contributions to Stocktalk. That said, you don’t need to drag Ntex through the mud with each box beef conversion. Report it and leave it at that. You have too much class and you are too valuable for showing many of us “how it’s done.” Have a good weekend

I like the "respect" part of this post. But I don't follow where Garvo "dragged Ntex through the mud".

Is it disrespect to point out the duplicitous, disingenuous and contradictory statements made by person?  ntex has the art of deception down to a science and I admire anyone who has the courage to point that out....no matter where it occurs.

Until we have free, open and competitive markets, corruption will continue to rule the day.  Speaking out is crucial and courageous, not disrespectful.

(Sometimes I think we have too many complacent hobbyist on the production side of this industry to ever get things straightened out....)

edit: note to t rock:  We must have been replying at the same time, but my computer mouse became disconnected from my computer (for the first time) and it took me >1/2 hour to figure out what was going on!  So when I finally solved the mouse problem and clicked "Submit" and saw your post I thought wow!.  I could have saved my energy!!

Edited by MeadowlandsBeef 5/21/2021 09:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)