AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interenet Explore 8
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 5/7/2009 16:52 (#706237 - in reply to #705837)
Subject: RE: Interenet Explore 8

I have installed it on a very large number of systems and have had no issues. You need to update all of the plugins used with IE to be sure they are current. Not really a big deal. To change pop-up setting go to "tools" and then "pop-up settings" ............. no big deal either. As far as issues with Norton ............. cant help you ........... I dont like Norton and dont use it ............... and as such, neither do my customers.

Only system with issues are ones that customers have called about ......... goes something like " I try to go to the internet and cant do nothing" ......"what do you mean by that" ............. " aint no buttons or no place to type and get anywhere" ...................... Find one of two things............... the most common is that IE 8 is interupted during the install. Then it gets to be a lot of fun to make work correctly.......... The other issue seems to be systems that have a ton of tool bars loaded................. which are spyware and serve no purpose anyways ................ LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)