AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autosteer Engage in Magnum T4 without Pro700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

case14
Posted 5/6/2021 16:32 (#8990813)
Subject: Autosteer Engage in Magnum T4 without Pro700

MN
Running a Trimble TMX 2050 auto-steer system in my 2018 CaseIH large frame Magnum T4. To engage the auto-steer I can program the End of Row button on the multi-function handle to engage or use the tiny button for auto-steer engage. I'm not a fan of either method since the tiny auto-steer button is in a terrible location and hard to hit when your turning fast and the End of Row button makes a loud annoying long beep when it engages and if you hit the button too early in the turn you can't hit the end of row button again right away because it has to go through a pause which means the turn gets messed up by the time you move your hand down to hit the other auto-steer button.

I checked with my CaseIH dealer about the end of row button and we weren't able to program it to function as just an auto-steer engage button like you can with a Pro700 Autosteer system.

For those of you running a Trimble auto-steer system or AgLeader auto-steer in these tractors, how do you engage your autosteer? Screen, footswitch, programing the end of row button in a different way?

I'd love the tractor if I could hot wire the end of row button on the multi-function handle to work just like the auto-steer button.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)