AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rogator problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

gearhead9056
Posted 5/5/2021 15:43 (#8988872)
Subject: Rogator problems

SESD
I've got a 664 Rogator, started having some hydro problems last year. Dad was spraying while I was planting and he said a couple mornings when it was cold he would have to drive in 2wd low for the first mile or so and after that high would work fine. I sprayed aphids with it last year and I could tell somethjng was off but it worked in every gear at that point. Anyway got it out this year and I was running it down the road and went to high gear and had nothing, low worked just fine. Went through the hydro block and changed out o-rings and found in the block on the rear axle that there was an o-ring missing. Put it all togetherand now I have no forward at all. Charge pressure is at about 300, goes up a little in reverse, does nothing in forward. If I rev the engine past half throttle charge pressure goes to zero. Checked temp on wheel motors and couldnt see one getting hot, I will try pulling case drain lines later but wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to check. Filters were changed before last year amd have a little ove 100 hours on them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)