AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

thoughts on asking for help ...........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 5/6/2009 18:18 (#705066)
Subject: thoughts on asking for help ...........

Most of us are busy ................... just how life is these days .......... I dont have a lot of time to spend online that doesnt involve work. I dont mind at all if I can offer some help with a problem ...........

But, please give us enough information to have a real idea of what may be the problem. Provide some details .......... If I have to post a list of questions and then come back and wait for a response ............ I most likely wont take the time. If you really want help ............ thats OK ............. but something like ..........." I cant get online, whats my problem? " ............... . has so many possibilities...................... that it is mind blowing. not to Pick on BOB but this leaves so many questions I dont know where to start ....... "Unstable picture makes things hard to read .Jittery. On Dish Network. Any suggestions ? TIA,bob " ............... is this on a TV, a Laptop , a new monitor ............ when you are online .......... what the heck ........... none of us are mind readers.........................

Tell us what kind of software you run ....... which verison of Windows ........ laptop, desktop, wireless, wired......................... what kind of internet .......... new system, never worked ................ system worked fine until ........................Tell us what you have tried and the results ............... Maybe take the time to Google the issue ........... believe it or not most issues have happened to somebody else at some time.

Make it easy for people to help and its more likely you will find your answer ...........................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)