AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (40) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do. Replant decision.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
 
FD130
Posted 5/3/2021 20:15 (#8985720)
Subject: What would you do. Replant decision.


Looking for some other opinions.

Planted April 5th. Still have plants emerging.

Majority of field is V1-V2. But like I said some still coming.

10% of the acres on the farms in question are around 14K pop

20% are 20K

30% are 25K

40% are at full stand of 29K final.

Quick math says I’m at around 25K avg across the farms in question. Yield goal is 180ish. Hybrids have some flex.

Plan if I do replant is to smoke off with clethodim probably late week as I still have some coming up. Wait about 5 days then replant. So cost is low to do this as seed is free and chem is dirt cheap.

My biggest issue is the uneven emergence. I feel like I will have an ok stand but will it yield.

Ugh.

What would you do. I’m still on the fence.
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)