AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need advice...Dating site
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Steigermorepower
Posted 5/3/2021 09:16 (#8984690 - in reply to #8984503)
Subject: RE: Need advice...Dating site

trakman - 5/3/2021 07:27

Never thought that I would have to post about this but some of you might know that I lost my wife almost 2 years ago and I feel like it is time to find a widowed/divorced woman for friendship and see where it leads from there, absolutely no marriage plans!!! I join farmers only and match and have had very little success. From the profiles that I read, 99% of the women on there could care less about a farmer. All they want to do is travel, go to the theater, look at the arts, etc. I am not on the site looking for a hired hand, just someone to have a conversation with and go to dinner and have fun. It looks like with the limited success that I’ve had, some short traveling would be needed as I can’t find anyone in my local area. My travels would not be a problem on a rainy day when I couldn’t do much here on the farm. Right now, most of you know that it is a very busy time of the year for farmers.

So, give me your opinion of any experiences that you’ve had on dating sites? Is there something better than farmers only and match? I was on Zoosk until I discovered that most of it is a scam, not even the real person Pictured. Canceled my subscription almost immediately.

There out there.
Letting people know helps.
I know of 1 but maybe to far to drive.
Lives by lake.
May give her ur email
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)