AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Early calls for tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 5/2/2021 11:41 (#8983199 - in reply to #8983163)
Subject: RE: Early calls for tonight

Southern Missouri
On I believe it was January 16 of this year , I was receiving trader phd phone recordings for a free trail and they’d been dilly dallying around for few days talking about buying your sold portion of your 2020 corn crop back , in my case that was my entire crop as we had a good positive basis and when it got to 4.16 I dumped my whole crop thinking I had really done good,that January day trader phd said we give up buy all your sold stuff back , I hung up called my broker and July corn was 5.37 and I sent the check and bought equivalent bushels back, whole crop , last Thursday my broker who’s been a little bearish here lately couldn’t take it and called and said “this double top is not holding you need to get out “ 6.56 and I made the decision to listen to him and by the close Thursday we were down 10 to like 6.44 and I thought man what a good broker , of course July closed up the limit Friday and I now want to kill him and therefore my belief that tonight will be stronger, if I could put put the smiley face emoji here I would, can’t be too sad on a dollar and 20 cent gain , Thanks trader phd

Edited by sloughclub 5/2/2021 11:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)