AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever received an order so fast you can't believe it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 4/30/2021 11:03 (#8980224)
Subject: Have you ever received an order so fast you can't believe it?

Mid Michigan
I know a lot of people have trouble with shipping in different places around the country but we seem to be in a hub of extremely fast deliveries around here. Always an Amazon, Fed Ex, Ups, Usps vehicle around here 7 days a week. I sent out an order at 3am on the 29th for some auto body masking paper from an auto paint supplier down near Detroit and had it on the porch on the 30th at 9am! Was my regular Usps mail lady. Shipping was "free" and I was blown away that was here this morning. I had a project and figured it would be here next week. I know it was only about 100 miles away but it still impressed me to be here in about 30 hours from the time I placed the order. All of these shippers and suppliers are doing very well for me in the last few years. I've ordered christmas lights from california, auto parts from florida or missouri, electronic items from new york and even snowmobile parts from alaska and it's all arrived very fast and all been good. Very handy to live in the country and have a network like ebay and have all the shippers be that good. Keeping stuff running is much more tolerable.

Edited by davpal 4/30/2021 11:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)