AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prayer request
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hereford Guy
Posted 4/27/2021 20:38 (#8976019 - in reply to #8974336)
Subject: RE: Prayer request

Dax - 4/26/2021 04:25

Yes, we're praying here for Mat and for his dad, Steve.  Do you know if he has accepted the Lord for his salvation?  We pray for that above all.  None of us is going to get out of this alive and we've all got our appointment with destiny.  Having that blessed assurance is the primary concern.

God can and he sometimes does intervene in our circumstances but his greatest interest is in our eternal destiny.  When we understand that he has our best interest in the forethought of his mind, we can rest in that, giving thanks.  We will continue to request that Steve has many more years to spend with and to care for his family.

One of my friends, Al, was repairing a radio antenna a couple of years ago and one of the aluminum legs buckled under his weight and collapsed and Al 'rode it down.'  We were just chatting by email this last Saturday and the subject came up...  this from his comments:

"Yes I was fortunate. I feel I was given another chance to stay on  earth to take care of my wife as she is in failing health. I think about it often. Don't remember much except coming awake almost 10 days after it happened in ICU in Erlinger in Chattanooga.  When I fell from a tower in Lake Tansi,I broke four ribs and two vertebrae in my neck. "

Giving Thanks at All Times

At this point, about anything is probably possible, but we will continue to pray for a complete recovery, giving thanks and praise.  God bless.

Dax- Thank you. Yes, good Christian family. Prayers are heard, Steve started to respond to verbal commands last night. Wiggling his toes, moving his fingers, able to open his eye that's not covered. Still a long road ahead but reasons for cautious optimism at this time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)