AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It's Probably a Lie
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 4/22/2021 06:48 (#8966424 - in reply to #8966173)
Subject: RE: It's Probably a Lie

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
Try looking in the post below by "Case IH farmer".

You and him both will not accept that people below 50 aren't as excited about getting the shot as the older folks were. That is why they are begging folks to come get them here in Indiana and Ohio.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong to get the shot (I did) but the younger folks aren't getting them. Some are scared (childbearing age women) and others just don't care.

Think about it, when vaccinations started, we were going to try and have everyone vaccinated by the end of or middle of summer. Started with 70+.....dropped to 60+...planned on going on down by age, that was the original plan. Then "Poof" anyone over 16 just come on in, no appointment needed. That tells me that the numbers wanting the shot were falling off.....more vaccine than arms.

I've noticed the advertisements for the vaccine have changed also......heard one yesterday from Ohio that claims people under age 50 are the highest age group catching Covid ...... when did this change?

I agree with "Case IH farmer" that the rhetoric about people dying and getting sick from the shot is mostly BS.....but the idea that this vaccination program is going ahead just liked planned is wrong.......Fauci himself admits we will not get herd immunity because not enough folks are getting vaccinated.

My personal belief on this is that everyone should take the shot, with maybe the exception of the childbearing women. I don't know what drug it was, but I know several folks my age that have a hand deformity because of a drug their mothers took back in the '50s (don't know what drug was for) but science is not always right.

I'm just saying that the younger folks are not as excited about getting the vaccine as older folks were. I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's just a fact.....right now there is more vaccine than there are arms to put it in. Currently, if you want a shot all you have to do is show up no matter what your age is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)