AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (164) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for this wrench holder
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Red Paint
Posted 4/8/2021 10:08 (#8939634 - in reply to #8939604)
Subject: RE: Looking for this wrench holder

SW “Ohia”

That’s just a large safety pin. Often called a “Coiled Tension Safety Pin” or “Wire Snap Cotter Pin.”

Measure some dimensions on yours and you should be able to find it online.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)