AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Haunted house discussion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Texaswheat
Posted 3/25/2021 15:18 (#8915318 - in reply to #8914347)
Subject: RE: Haunted house discussion

iseedit - 3/25/2021 06:04

paulsneighbor - 3/24/2021 21:10 if you read back over the years i have shared a ghost story or two ....but the one thing you need to do ...tell the ghost what you want ....i think they dont know what they are doing ...and if you tell them ..in my experience they will do it............. 

Like chores ? Mucking out the barn ? lol  . . . just having a little fun and agree with your statements. We have a family of ghosts here on this farm. Discovered them in a pic from a Ring Doorbell. They don't do no harm - but definitely felt their presents in past years. This family of ghost won't do chores, they hang out under a flowering crab tree . .   . .  .not sure what they did this past winter either? Got pretty darned cold there for a couple weeks. . . . . . .

Interesting!!

A family member came to visit me in the house that certain people are so fearful of being around at night. I hadn’t shared with her about the history I’d recently learned of it being haunted. Didn’t tell her either about my experiences. She came hurrying to the room I was in and told what she’d just seen in the living room. I didn’t doubt it one bit because of all I’d seen and heard before in that house.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)