AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ivermectin and covid question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/27/2021 19:00 (#8919659 - in reply to #8918511)
Subject: dosage

Pittsburg, Kansas
The standard dose for parasite control. FLCCC.net has it on their web site under their protocols.

Ideal dosage has not really been established. What many are using is the standard parasite dosage because it is known to be safe (I think it was 2.7 billion human doses have been given since its creation, or maybe 3.7). Some doctors have doubled that dose. Some at first symptoms treat day one then day three then day seven. Other doctors give daily doses five days in a row.

So the "best" dosage is still up in the air till there is more widespread testing. Wife and I took a dose on day one, day three, day seven then every two weeks thereafter as a preventative. If I came down with symptoms I would take it again immediately for several days. I don't know if that is right and not recomending it to anyone else, just what I would do.

We have had zero side effects that we know of. We will probably quit taking it here pretty soon, at the end of spring or early summer. Then reevaluate next fall.

I have said before that if we were home for the winter I probably would have never taken it for prevention, instead just waited to see if I came down with covid. But where we are staying in hotels and rented house for the winter far away from home did not want to take the chance of ending up very sick or in the hospital. That is why we took it as a prevention step. It does not prevent a person from becoming infected, it just reduces the symptoms and shortens the time period a person is sick. It prevents the virus from replicating unchecked. It does not kill the virus, just mostly keeps it from replicating.

Edited by John Burns 3/27/2021 19:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)