AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Coming after the cows next,.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

mn_feeder
Posted 3/4/2021 13:36 (#8872623 - in reply to #8871835)
Subject: RE: Coming after the cows next,.........

MN
Russ In Idaho - 3/4/2021 07:23

Well with losing Dr. Suess, Mr. Potato head, Curious George, every college name out there, statues, I'm guessing the cows are next. Gone will be brown cows, red cows, black cows, heaven forbid a horned cow! We won't be able to call them milking cows as that will too sexist, I'm just real curious how they are going to do a transgender cow? You know you guys that like craft beers, well that's got to end all those beer names are derogatory. No more Ramon noddle's, no more Chicken soup, how can you make soup out of chickens? How horrid is that?

I tell you this cancel culture is making my head and well as my butt ache. I'm soo sick and tired of every public official even listening to this B.S. I honestly never thought there would be a day you would have to wear a side arm to protect you from being accosted because you didn't wear a face diaper. Heck even Burdick's puppy is even a lost soul in a sea of culture shock. At least I got to experience Mary Ann, Ginger and Gilligan. Got to laugh at Mr. Ed. Was able to take my Red Ryder B.B. gun out and stock the neighborhood on a safari with Marlin Perkins.

I went to a farm equipment auction this week, a well respected cattle feeder in this area. Fine operation, some of the nicest line up of equipment, dozers, grader, tractors, semi's you name it. He had a lot of the latest equipment, everything well kept, never was a time I ever drove by the place and it wasn't immaculate. I would pass his bull wagons delivering fats and always think some day I might own one of them. I've known of him in business well over 30 plus years, had to been in longer than that. I had just a few minutes to chat with him at the sale as he answered some questions on his equipment before the sale. He even came up to me as we loaded up and thanked me for coming and buying. First time ever I think I've ever had a owner do that.

But when you got every crack pot, government official wanting to regulate to death, yet they turn around and tax you out of business because you own cows, you must have money to pay for all those most unfortunate souls that can't get off their asses and work to better themselves. I don't blame the man for pulling the plug. I think he had a gut full of bankers and JBS.

I don't blame MU1979 for wanting to pull the plug, when you see crap like this going on in America https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2020/09/18/guy-almost-loses-his-head-whe... I just hope everyone will hold on, maybe it's time to ride on the capital and turn the cowboys and Indians loose on the White House lawn. I would so love to turn a Slinger spreader on congressionals walking down the steps, give back to them a fraction of the poop they sling at us.

I spent yesterday afternoon bitching on the phone to cattle organizations what the hell are they doing? Going to start today at daylight again. I've called a few public officials out for total miss management and theft of funds state wide, but the governor hid it until after elections here. It just never ends, the amount of corruption in government.

Well maybe the first phone call will to F&G about the bull elk herd that is terrorizing the neighbors and myself. They almost ran into wife's car this morning coming out of neighbors stack yard. I guess that's why wife's dog wanted out of garage early this morning, she could sense or hear them early. I hope she gives them a good run before daylight.

I'm going to order a stack full of bumper stickers for dumbshints that voted for Biden, "Ridin for Biden". I wished I would have had some at that equipment auction for the ones there publicly was singing for joy about him. I actually had one guy I know at that sale bragging up all the great work he's done up to date. He was in the lunch shack line bragging, I just shook my head. I told him I thought it best he keep quiet as he just painted a target on his back there. When he walked away the lady running the shack asked me if he was for real. I replied yes his mother dropped him on his head as a baby!

Okay, Boomer.

Maybe relax a bit. Sheesh.

P.S. - Gilligans Island and Mr. Ed were terrible! Times change, people change.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)