AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monitor to run auto steer and monitor planting population
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JD8345
Posted 3/3/2021 19:40 (#8871124)
Subject: Monitor to run auto steer and monitor planting population

I now have a JD atu steer motor that came with a recently purchased combine with no monitor or globe. My previous combine had an ag leader yield monitor system with an insight as the monitor. I also have an ag leader compass and GPS 6000 for light bar and mapping when spreading fertilizer. All John Deere equipment and a 7200 planter and 750 drill that came with a JD 200 monitor. I need to get rid of a few monitors and would like mechanical auto steer of some sort. I also need a monitor for the 9660 combine yield system. Not sure if I should go John Deere and can get a monitor that will monitor population as well as run auto steer or if I should trade atu for ag leader ontrac 2 that can run with compass. If going with John Deere I would be looking at a 2600 but would like to use a brown box but then I couldn’t use that as a planter monitor. Looking to stay on the cheaper side which is appealing to ag leader, just looking on thoughts from people who have either system or what route they would take
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)