AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stanley Thermous Bottles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 3/3/2021 06:56 (#8869636)
Subject: Stanley Thermous Bottles

East Central Arkansas

Not something I use very often anymore. I have one of the older ones that was my fathers and that is the one I have used in the past. I had to make a short trip last week and didn't want to load up with too many cups of coffee before getting on the road so I put part of my pot of coffee in a newer Stanley thermous  I had at home. When I got to my destination a couple hours later I poured the contents in my cup and it was as cold as if I had just had it in my cup. I am pretty sure these are larger bottles than the old one and I didn't fill completely so that might be the problem. I do have two of the newer type bottles that are supposed to be the same capacity  and I did notice that there outside size and looks are different. I am going to try the one I used before today and poured a cup of hot water in and dumped before adding my coffee. I did notice I could feel the warmth of the hot liquid on the outside of the bottle though. I think I will compare the other bottles to this one when I have the chance and see how they compare.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)