AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Man, that was refreshing....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 3/1/2021 03:13 (#8865132 - in reply to #8864520)
Subject: RE: Me too! R U D Y!

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
footballjunkie - 2/28/2021 18:05

Funny story, I got into a shouting match with the real Dan Reutigur on the ND sidelines during an ND/USC game. A little back story, the real Rudy is a real POS and a shyster who has been convicted of fraud. He really is loathed by the people in the ND football department. It is tradition that ND fans give a the USC band a hard time when they line up for their half time show. It is always good natured and it’s just some good back and forth between the two rivals. Rudy was on the sidelines and proceeded to walk over and give us a lecture on class. I proceeded to rip into him and finished it off with “Devine should have never let you dressed”. The crowd that was listening erupted in laughter and Rudy stormed off.

Wow I never followed this man much, I've watched that film. I googled his name after what you posted, I find it real interesting he had now taken up with the LDS faith now. I'm sure he can find plenty of people he can relate to there. I get flamed quite a bit because I'm very critical of some in that faith because of their crooked ways. However to be fair there is shysters in every walks of life, I've just been very critical of those more so in the LDS faith because I was raised in that faith. However I still get told it's just some of the people that are that way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)