AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Graham Electric Drives
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GrahamEquipment
Posted 3/4/2021 09:55 (#8872210 - in reply to #8843426)
Subject: RE: Graham Electric Drives

KMG - 2/18/2021 22:47

I priced them.. only very very slightly cheaper then Agleader setup unless you have a incommand 1200 already I would have had to trade into a 1200. I talked to some guys that had them (who didn't have some for sale at that point) and they had problems with them disconnecting all the time being it's wireless... I decided to pass on graham.. would have loved to give them business but I dont wanna deal with that kind thing when I should be planting

Be happy to discuss this in person. The wireless protocol we have patented is actually about 99.99% reliable. The wireless disconnecting is highly unlikely the issue. The Graham Command Pro system a few years ago had a software bug that caused tractor speed sometimes to revert to zero, which caused motors to stop and restart. and we had a motor control bug where random motors would stop and restart. However, that was resolved before the 2020 planting season. I think if you talk to anybody who ran our Graham Command Pro system last spring, you will universally find very happy customers. If customers you spoke to used the 3rd party system, again, I don't think it has anything to do with wireless. Most of the time, its in the 3rd party modules not working properly or guys using older control boards that need to be replaced or refreshed. Our system working with 3rd party controllers has been sold for over a decade so I think the overwhelming people that use it have been satisfied.

Good luck with your upgrades. If you want to talk to somebody who knows more than anybody else about Graham, please feel free to DM me or email me at marty (at) grahameletricplanter.com

Thank you for considering our products. Best of luck in planting this year!

Regards,
Marty
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)