AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID vaccine side effects
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 2/11/2021 06:11 (#8823441 - in reply to #8821283)
Subject: RE: COVID vaccine side effects

central - east central Minnesota -

finch - 2/10/2021 09:27 Not looking to create fear, but have a concerns and questions. Does anyone else have this situation? My healthy dad who is 90 and my aunt who is 89 both received the Moderna vaccine within 2 days of each other. Now both have had stroke related hospitalizations within 2 days of each other, and both are scheduled to get the 2nd dose this week. My aunt ended up in surgery last night for a blood clot on her brain, my dad ended up in the hospital for 3 days because of a mild stroke and is now home and doing “fine”. Wondering if this is an amazing coincidence or related to the first dose of the vaccine. Wondering about getting the 2nd dose or if we should postpone or cancel. Just really concerned. Thank you for any input.

Don't know - sorry for their health issues and hope they come through. I do know, the retirement center my wife is part of, over 500 total in all facilities, many in their late 80's and 90's in age, had the Moderna vaccine and there were no critical effects. Sore arms, yes - death or worse sickness, no. Only about half the staff consented to vaccination - that is concerning, since they are young, out and about and bring the virus with them to work  . . . . . . . .So, don't know what to say about your Dad and Aunt, sorry to hear of their issues.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)