AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stock market over valued?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Beers on ME
Posted 2/8/2021 08:36 (#8815892 - in reply to #8814515)
Subject: RE: Stock market over valued?

With how many millions of people sticking money away for retirement I really feel a diversified portfolio is safe (long term).

Short term anyones guess, nobody can see a black swan event coming, and we could easily see a big correction like back in 08.

My feeling is inflation will also keep stock market chugging along making new highs (again long term)

I am not on here saying I wish to see inflation happening, but it is the only way our government has a chance to get through this HUGE debt. In 20 years I feel we will be talking about trillionars the same way we talk about billionaires today.That will make our 20 Trillion debt not look so bad (although 20 years from now we will be talking about quadrillion dollar debt). Never ending cycle!!!!!!!!

On a completely different subject, I wasn't sure what came after trillion, I am typing this post by myself on a Mac book, not talking!!!!!!!!!!! When I went to my phone to google that, all I had to type was " what comes " and the rest " after trillion " popped up. I always heard about phone search functions listening and have seen that very thing happen, but never from typing on separate computer and having my phone "know" what I am typing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)