AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (199) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm CPA and tax advisor question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
Posted 12/29/2020 21:06 (#8707119)
Subject: Farm CPA and tax advisor question

Central Iowa
Entering into my third year farming as we slowly take over dad's ground, still been doing my own books and taxes at the local H&R Block. My books are my own spreadsheets and pretty sure my taxes are done the bare minimum. Looking for advice on where to look or contacts for a farm CPA / Accountant. I also work full time for another employer. My folks used to use Corporate Farmer, but sounds like they are pretty pricey for the acres I have. I don't have much traditional accounting or ag business training, other than what I can read online, but I'd rather have someone else who knows what they are doing do it for me. Wasn't sure which forum to put this on since it didn't really fit any of them so I put it here. Farm in Northeast Iowa. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)