AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Fly App
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Rusty6
Posted 12/10/2020 20:29 (#8660427 - in reply to #8658568)
Subject: RE: DJI Fly App

S.E. Sask.

paul the original - 12/9/2020 22:23   Suggests that your tablet is 64bit hardware, but has 32Bit software running it? It sounds like several are frustrated with being caught in the middle of being capable but not configured right from the factory to run the Fly software. There is also a possible upgrade, but it seems to be a major software rebuild of your tablet, if it works. In farmer terms, Samsung built a front wheel assist tablet, but never hooked up the front driveshaft even tho all the parts are there. DJI needs the full traction of all 4 wheels pulling so you have a machine with all the specs needed, but DJI software can’t access them so it doesn’t even try. Paul

I can't even get to the point of running the program. It refuses to install the DJI fly app download on the tablet. Its about a 260 mb download. I loaded it on my laptop but it tells me I don't have an app to open the app! Surely I don't have to buy another tablet just to run this Mavic drone? I've got an older I phone here on the shelf. Wonder if it would be able to run the DJI fly app?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)