AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmworks not importing yield map
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

waubs88
Posted 11/13/2020 15:55 (#8605139)
Subject: Farmworks not importing yield map

NE IL
I am having trouble importing yield maps to farmworks this year and since Trimble has killed all support.....here I sit, dead in the water.

I am reading off a Pro 700. When I read in the file, the jobs show up as Harvest jobs, and all information is there in Job properties, but there is no map layer. There are no yield maps, only yield information in job properties.

I started a new project to read the raw harvest data into a blank project and all the maps import like normal-map, info, etc. so I know my data is good. I have tried exporting these .shp files, but when imported into the original project, no map layer is created off the .shp file. I have tried every setting, and checked a thousand times the setting between the two different imports to make sure they match. No luck on my original project. I'm to the point of having to start over on a new project, but I have 10+ yrs worth of data to re import.

I need help. Any ideas, or someone know any of the old Farmworks staff that I can reach out to for help?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)