AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid hypothesis, video link
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 10/30/2020 18:50 (#8576663 - in reply to #8576476)
Subject: RE: Covid hypothesis, video link

NWPA
IH4186 - 10/30/2020 16:54

The first thing you must realize is that hypothesis are not fact they are an idea that needs to be tested and proven. To make the assumption that a hypothesis is true without testing it is foolish. .3 percent death rate wishful thinking for sure. Before any Covid-19 infection the fact that 28% of the population had antibodies similar to covid-19 antibodies would indicate that an antibody test for Covid-19 would show an extra 28% of the population as recovered that never had Covid-19. To just assume that that 28% is worry free without anything to back up the hypothesis is just more wishful thinking. Garbage collection of cheery picked unproven ideas presented as facts.

So if a women gets covid. And her husband cares for her and never gets it. How did that happen. Zero precautions. Is he the one guy in the whole USA that can't get it?

Or stay with me here..... Some will never get it. Just like some never get the flu over 70 years of life. And never get the flu shot.

The positive cases for the most part are taken from the folks who take it the worst. Because unless get tested everyday then most won't know they even had it. They will chalk it up to something else.

So 44 million CONFIRMED cases and 200k deaths. That's a . 4 percent death rate if those that are tested. I would assume over half didn't know or maybe were pretty sick but didn't get tested. So 88 million cases easy. I think over half the country has been exposed or had it. That's just me. So even the 88 million death rate is closer to . 2 percent. Don't even start on the deaths from car wrecks or one foot in the grave crowd.

The masks are helping with one thing. Getting us over it faster spreading it.

I just smh that this many folks are going for this. But whatever to each thier own. I would like to fly somplace this winter but debating if I want to risk the mandatory mask. Seems like a good way to get sick.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)