AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flu vaccine for kids?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Grain farmer
Posted 10/17/2020 10:27 (#8550128 - in reply to #8550014)
Subject: RE: Flu vaccine for kids?

central alberta
You hit the nail on the head. Zero liability for any ailment that may come from injecting, plus future sales on possible ailment problems. Anyone who thinks for a second that these companies aren’t in it for the profit and actually don’t give a rip about your health have their head buried in the sand. It’s all about MONEY.

Have a best friend who was friends with a pharmaceutical sales rep. The fellow quit and said his conscience was bothering him so bad he had to quit. Told my friend that he knew the pharmaceutical companies did not care about helping anyone and their sickness. He said they only cared about making money and profit. Good on him for seeing the truth and leaving a very corrupt business.

Have 3 close cousins who all have autistic children. The one father is a best friend. He knew the very next day after the 18 month shots (which are a big shot) that they made a terrible mistake, and their little boy changed overnight and had autism. He lives with that guilt and pain everyday of his life. They knew it was the shot that did it and that is tough to live with.

I personally know doctors who won’t give shots or vaccines to their children because they know what’s in the shot and what it can do. I personallly researched for at least 20 hours on vaccines and found there are countless doctors around the world who believe vaccines and shots are not only harmful but dangerous.

Do your research people. You as parents control what goes into your children’s body. Don’t assume just because doctor or scientist X says it’s okay, doesn’t mean it is. Money, greed and ignorance are no reason to be hurting children.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)