AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Amarillo area
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HUSKERBUCK
Posted 9/30/2020 18:02 (#8523293)
Subject: Amarillo area

Southeast Nebraska
Going on a quick trip to Amarillo this weekend with the wife and daughter to see a friend of theirs. I wasn’t really planning on going but at work (coop) we are going to be right between the end of bean harvest and the beginning of corn so I can make it work for three days. Since my choices are doing a little driving around or listening to three women engaged in nonstop conversation you can guess what I’ll be doing (her husband is in the military so he’s not going to be around). I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for the area. I assume most harvest is over. What about picking cotton? I have no idea where they are with that. Thought I’d drive through Palo Duro Canyon State Park. I was through the canyon area on highway 207 about a month ago and it was pretty cool. Anyone got any other ideas or suggestions for the area. I realize it’s probably pretty limited but listening to two days of nonstop chatter probably isn’t an option. Kicking back at the motel with a cooler of beer is also a good option. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)