AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sukup ultra low temp heaters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TMR
Posted 9/27/2020 19:49 (#8518281 - in reply to #8517758)
Subject: RE: Sukup ultra low temp heaters

sleepy hollow , wi
Where is your spark plug located sukups usually got 2 locations for itout on vane or next to cup.when im having problems with 1 i switch it.generally were all hi lo units but if were burning low and theres not enuf gas press on burn restart it wont get to spark plug.so u get a flame out.if it late n dark i just cut down gas so it never quite hits temp so it can run till morn .make sure flame probes clean also n wires are good.ive had regulators stick and hold gas back also ,those can be taken apart and cleaned up ,theres a plunger in them that gets stuck . to pull out pipe train take out 2 screw in tin side cover and remove your wires. the orifice can get plugged up .bees love the smell of propane and will build in the end of pipe train . also last year i had a heater under some pine trees.enough needles had built up in the cast horn that goes from cabinet to burner cup that it plugged tight. couple years in a row the burner cup had to be pulled off on couple heaters because mice were living in it ,i think i took 5 out once and all the grass they could carry in there

Edited by TMR 9/28/2020 06:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)