AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It's Thursday September 24th 2020
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 9/24/2020 19:52 (#8513504 - in reply to #8513084)
Subject: You feeling ok?

Pierce county WI
You seem kinda catty? Exports are running way above projections. So, ethanol is off 10%, but add some back for the distillers that aren't being produced and you are probably at 92%. The difference will be offset by exports at these rates. Yes, we are at 101% on pigs, but face it, that number is fluid. Look at pork prices in the last few weeks. Don't you think that demand is going to affect the number? It doesn't take long at all to grow breeding herd. Cattle number is going to be big. As far as harvest pressure, I did in fact point out it will probably go down, then come up later. That isn't out of the question. Oh, and I put my money where my mouth is, like you always like to point out. I specifically said I sold some the last 2 Fridays. I said I don't have enough storage, so I sold some cash fall delivery for a good basis. I also got a chance to sell $10 cash beans, so I put the hammer down. I don't know if you are coming strong at me, but it kinda feels like it. Then again I haven't been getting much sleep, and trying to get a bunch of stuff done on the combine too, so I'm not real patient.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)