AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

as beans are up (again) this morning, thought I would quote one of the experts just a few days ago
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

doathlon
Posted 9/18/2020 08:48 (#8502264 - in reply to #8502227)
Subject: RE: as beans are up (again) this morning, thought I would quote one of the experts just a few days a

CF is a good guy. I for one like to hear other peoples opinions and their reasoning behind it. You can learn a lot by just listening. I sort of called this rally my self as an expected counter seasonal IF the Derecho was worse than thought And the Chineese buy, AND the funds get long. That was a black swan event for this time of year and it happened. Either way I understand what the typical pattern is and CF will eventually be right. I just don't know when. So I have been selling bits and pieces into this rally and have been fortunate to take a lot of risk off but have plenty of room to keep going up. Its just marketing. Its quite likely that most of us end up with very similar average sales at the end of each year assuming we are looking for doubles not home runs anyway. How we all get there is often going to be very different.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)