AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When if ever have we seen beans up this many days in a row?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jackrabbit
Posted 9/15/2020 07:44 (#8496569 - in reply to #8496418)
Subject: RE: When if ever have we seen beans up this many days in a row?

East Central SD
Great question and I will nominate as the question of the day.

I believe the answer is never. Roger Wright was talking about this last week. Although the perfect streak was broken in the November contract last week. Not sure about the Sept contract though.

But I think there is a moral to this story. Palmtopper is arguably one of the best marketers on this forum. As he is increasingly wrong right now he is caught in the same trap we all get in. He is here every day saying "But the fundamentals say this! so you better get your crop sold". He is obviously not wrong but the market is telling us something different.

Century is here telling us how overbought the market is and how the funds are nearing record length (if they haven't already gotten there) so we have got to get this thing sold. Once again great advice but the market seems to be telling us something otherwise.

For those not paying attention - Search EHoff as the author in the marketing forum. He is arguably the clearest thinker on this page. He is no genius (sorry Eddie - maybe your are?) but has a great set of advisors he listens to and puts it all together and right now he has been as right as anyone.

I've got more to say but will have to come back later.

Scott
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)